Sunday, February 1, 2015

Weekend Report: 2 Minute Warning

WOW!  The ending of the Super Bowl was incredible.  I only started watching at the 2 minute warning, and that's when everything happened.  Glad I watched that part and not the rest.  I wonder if the half-time show was good?  I watched Simpsons/Family Guy instead.

Food this weekend ->
Got another bucket of dark meat from KFC on Friday.  Munched on this most of the weekend with rice or toast.
Dark Meat KFC.
I did go to FarmBoy for groceries and I my plan was to get a salad, ut I couldn't resist getting some extra toppings.  I topped my lettuce, spinach, broccoli, cucumber and onions with quinoa chili, steak, meatballs, lemon shrimps, lemon salmon.  It was good.
Salad topped with Meat.

Useless Gaming News:
4 player gaming at Anthony's Friday night.  Retro Boardgaming was cancelled, so we played alot of "Smash Up".  A really fun game where anyone can win (except on Friday where Jeff didn't win).  Need to get the Pretty Pretty expansion and the Munchkin expansion when they are released.
4-Player Smash Up.
Also did gaming Saturday night at Brian's.  Started with 3 play Pandemic Dice, then 5 player Metro, Star Wars: Imperial Assault campaign, and Laser Kittens. 
In Imperial Assault, I knew if we all didn't follow Brian's orders he would pretty much quit/give up; which is what happened.  I still regret attacking the door instead of 2 Stormtroopers.  Anyways, I died trying to complete the mission instead of hang back and failing. 
I do like Metro.  It's an advance version of Tsuro.  Pretty fun.  Will need to bring it to work for Gaming Thursdays.
5-Player Metro.

No comments:

Post a Comment