Sunday, February 22, 2015

Weekend Report: Lost the Light Sabre

Food this weekend ->
Got the 12 dark meat pieces for $12.99 at KFC, plus medium fries and gravy for $5 deals on Friday.  I think this week might be the last week for this deal.
12 Piece KFC, Fries, and Gravy.

Also, since I took Friday off, I dropped by Franks and picked up some sandwiches.  I haven't had these for a long while.  BTW: Still closed on Sundays.
Frank's Sandwich.

Useless Gaming News:
Gaming at Brian's on the snowy Saturday night.  Started with AquaSphere.  An interesting worker placement game.  It took us awhile to read the instructions and setup.  Then after playing 1 round, Paul showed up and we switched to Star Wars: Imperial Assault.
We played 2 missions in Imperial Assault.  The were successful in the 1st mission and got Gordon's character his reward.  Then we failed the 2nd mission for my character's reward.  I failed the final Focus Test roll and lost my character's master's light sabre!  Totally sucks!  No way to get it back :(
1st Mission: Victory.

No comments:

Post a Comment