Sunday, November 16, 2014

Weekend Report: Recovery

Recovery weekend.  Didn't do much.  Slept alot, coughed alot, and made alot of green wontons from my nose and mouth.  Didn't go online.  Just watched some old episodes of Running Man and the new X-Men: Days of Future Past movie.  That X-Men movie fixed the mistakes of the first 3 X-Men movies :)

Food this weekend ->
Made Chili Friday night.  8 Bean Chili with ground beef, corn, and almost a full pack of bacon.
8 Bean Chili with Bacon.
Goes well with Strawberry Milk.
Chili and Strawberry Milk.
I was defrosting a steak before I got sick, so I finally got around to eating it on Sunday.  Pan fried the steak with boiled mini-potatoes and mushrooms.  Topped the potatoes with FarmBoy Garlic Sauce.
Steak, Potatoes, and Mushrooms.
Ate the unused bacon from the chili with eggs and freezer burnt Eggo Waffles.  I was going to eat it with Villagio bread, but the bread was growing mold.  The expiry date was Nov 23 too?!?
Waffles, Eggs, and Bacon.

Useless Idol News:
Happy Birthday Kasai Tomomi!!!  She's still my kami-oshi.
Kasai Tomomi.

No comments:

Post a Comment