Monday, November 3, 2014

Town Center


Useless Idol News:
The video for AKB48's 38th Single "Kibouteki Refrain" was released today.  I read that the short form might be "KiRin" (aka Giraffe in Japanese).  Anyways, the song is not bad and the video is neat.  The double centers: Mayu and Sakura: Mayu gets alot of screen time, but Sakura only got some near the last third.  Yuko is great in it.  Itano... they're huge!

Useless Toy News:
FYI: The Toy Sale at the EY Centre starts on Wednesday thru Sunday.  Free Admission but it's $7 to park...  I don't want to spend the $7 parking especially if I don't buy anything.

Useless Gaming News:
Got my KickStarted game "Town Center" in the mail today.  I think this should be a fun game to play.
KickStarter Town Center Game.

No comments:

Post a Comment