Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Discontinued Adapter

Dinner today -> Steak, Green Beans, and Mushrooms.
Mushrooms are on sale at Super Store: 3 packages for $5.  They had both white and brown ones.  I got 3 brown mushroom packs.  Also picked up a steak and some green beans from FarmBoy.  I scored the mushrooms with stars to make them look cool for the camera :)
Good Looking Mushrooms.

Useless Gaming News:
I went to a bunch of stores today looking for the GameCube Controller Adapter for WiiU.  I was told it's pretty much sold out everywhere and was discontinued by Nintendo!  Discontinued already!!!  Amazon.ca had it for $99 while Amazon.com had it for $189!  I'm waiting for a 3rd party knockoff now.  Dumb move by Nintendo to discontinue it, they would have made alot of money as everyone wants one for Smash Bros.

No comments:

Post a Comment