Monday, November 17, 2014

1st Snowfall and Captial Services Delivers!

I'm all set for the snow today.  I switched back to Capital Services after last year's poor service from Kodiak (I should never have switched).  I don't mind paying abit more for the better service.  Too bad my neighbour still uses Kodiak.  Even today with the small amount of snow that didn't melt, Capital came to clear my driveway, while Kodiak is nowhere to be seen.  Excellent service.
Get Capital Services.

Lunch today -> Sushi.
Got salmon avocado sushi from Sushi House at Hazeldean Mall for lunch.  I only got the 8 pieces and was still hungry because the lady before be bought all the big combo meals and ordered alot of a-la-carte.  She spent $42! 
I put big blobs of wasabi on each piece.  It takes alot for me to feel the effects, and with my nose plugged up, it helped clear it abit.
Salmon Avocado Sushi with Wasabi.

Useless Toy News:
I was at Hazeldean Mall at lunchtime because I had to get the Lego AT-AT.  It was on sale for $109 from $129 at Target.  BUT the Target Toy Flyer at the entrance of the store includes a coupon for this week only for an additional $20 off a $100 toy.  So I got the Lego AT-AT for $89 :)  Thanks Gordon for the tip.  As of noon Monday, there was only 1 Lego AT-AT left on the shelf.
Lego AT-AT for $89.

No comments:

Post a Comment