Thursday, November 6, 2014

Price Matched Jetfire

Lunch today -> Canadian Pizza.
Dropped by Target at lunch time to get Jetfire (see below).  On the way back to work I picked up Little Caesars Canadian pizza.  I ate half before remembering to take the pic.
Canadian Pizza.

Dinner today -> T&T Food.
Went shopping with Susanna at T&T.  I picked up ingredients for the softball party on Saturday.  I also got some discount food.  Not much selection tonight, but I still got some squid, tofu, and egg plant.  I also got pork congee (not shown).
Squid, Tofu, and Egg Plant.

Useless Transformers News:
I picked up Jetfire today at Target.  It's normally about $55, but Gordon told me that Target does price matching.  So I asked them to price match Walmart's price of $29.92.  Huge deal!
Price Matched Jetfire.

No comments:

Post a Comment