Sunday, October 26, 2014

Weekend Report: John Wick

Food this weekend ->
Got some rice noodle wraps from the Chinese Grocery story on Hazeldean on Friday.  Fresh and it was still warm.  Ate that for a late lunch with some leftover KFC drumsticks.

Made cold egg white noodles with garlic chives.  The combo is pretty good, but it need meat.  It needed some sliced BBQ pork.

Useless Toy News:
I was at Walmart and I found the 2013 M:tG Commander Mind Seize deck on the shelf.  They must have been restocking the shelves with stock from the returns or something.  Commander decks haven't been on the shelf for a while now, especially the Mind Seize deck.  2014 Commander decks are out Nov 7.
I also fond Transformers Rescue Bots Prime and Grimlock Potato Head set.

Useless Movie News:
I watch the new Keanu Reeves movie "John Wick".  It's actually really entertaining.  Highly recommended.  Not sure why it's rated 14+.  It's uber violent, but in a cool John Wu type way (ie cool gun fights).

Useless Hockey Pool News:
Saturday night right before the Sens/NJ game, I decided to start Ottawa's goalie Lehner instead of Pittsburg's goalie Fleury.  OTT lost in OT while Fleury got a 3-0 shutout vs NSH.  Doh!  Hopefully this doesn't cost me my match-up this week vs Chuck Norris.

No comments:

Post a Comment