Sunday, October 5, 2014

Weekend Report: Happy Birthday Zak!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZAK!!!

Jes made mini-chocolate cupcakes shaped like Mario!  They were good.  I still think your lemon ones are better.
Mario!

Food this weekend ->
Spaghetti with fatty pork.  Seasoned with oyster sauce, black pepper, and garlic chives.
Mmm... Fatty Pork!

I got a pack of porkchops from Walmart.  I made one with some boiled and then fried bok choi.
Porkchop with Bok Choi.

1 porkchop wasn't filling enough for a meal.  I needed 2 porkchops with some buttered peaches & cream corn.
2 Porkchops with Corn.

Useless Phone News:
I finally got my new phone.  I got the Telus exclusive Motorola Moto X (2nd Gen).  I just got released on Wednesday and I got it for free!  Apparently I had a $100 credit on my account :)  It's and android phone and it is uber-fast! 
Moto X.
Now that I've got an android phone, I can play the AKB48 rhythm game.

No comments:

Post a Comment