Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Malloween

Lunch today -> Frank's #4 Rocky Balboa.
Went to Comic Book Shoppe at lunchtime and dropped by Frank's Catering for lunch.  I got there around 11:30am and the line was to the door!  I noticed alot of the people before me got the #4 Rocky Balboa.  That one has roast beef as the meat.  I had it before, but I didn't think it was that good, but I decided to try it again. 
#4 Rocky Balboa.
I got a #4 Rocky Balboa to eat today and a #1 Frank's Special for Wednesday.  #4 wasn't that special.  I still think #1 is way better.

Dinner today -> Sushi House.
Went shopping with Susanna after work and I grabbed a late dinner from Sushi House in the Hazeldean Mall.  It was 8pm and I was hoping it would be discounted but it wasn't.  Still; I got a lot of sushi for $20.
Sushi House Sushi.

Useless Halloween News:
FYI: Hazeldean Mall has Malloween Friday morning from 10am-noon.  Stores are giving out candy to trick-or-treaters.  I'm expecting something good from the Target and Laura Secord stores.
Malloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment