Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Chocolate Chip Cookie Stuffed with Oreo Cookie

Lunch today -> Frank's #1 and Chocolate Chip Cookie Stuffed with Oreo Cookie.
Ate my Frank's #1 for lunch.  Dessert was a chocolate chip cookie stuffed with an oreo cookie.  Jes made it.  It was really good.  The oreo cookie part was still crispy too!  I might have to steal this idea and make some myself :)  I hope Marc brings these to the softball party.
Sandwich and Stuffed Cookie.

Useless Idol News:
Short preview of AKB48's next single "Kibouteki Refrain".  Graduated members appear in the video:  Maeda, Itano, Mariko, and Yuko.  The past Centers are relaying(protecting) the mics to the new double Centers Mayu and Sakura. 
Maeda is so violent!  LOL
Twitter Tweets are saying in the video, Itano has new boobs?

Useless Toy News:
Saw this at Best Buy: a Drone!  Might be fun to fly one.  I'll wait for one that can shoot Nerf missiles and drop water ballons.
Drone.

No comments:

Post a Comment