Wednesday, October 8, 2014

3-0 Jersey

Woke up with a sore back today.  Don't know what I did?  It was aching all day.  Maybe it's related to the rainy weather today?  I'm starting to feel it in my bones?

Lunch today -> Pulled Pork Sandwiches.
Got some discount buns and fresh pulled pork from FarmBoy at lunch time.  Made some mini-pulled pork sandwiches and devoured them.
Pull Pork Sandwiches.

Dinner today -> Beef Brisket Rice.
I cooked rice with a small bowl of beef brisket and daikon from T&T.  Cooked it all in the rice cooker.  It came out good :)  Just need to top it with a bit of oyster sauce.
Beef Brisket and Daikon Rice.

Useless Hockey News:
Hockey starts today.  Saw this tweet by the LA Kings, but I'm not sure if it is real or photoshopped?  The Kings are rubbing-in the 3-0 blown lead by the SJ Sharks?  They happen to be playing each other in the LA home opener too.
3-0 Jerseys.

Useless Transformers News:
Picked up Gears at Winners today.  Hopefully Gordon will grab me Acid Storm in Barrhaven.
Generations Gears.

No comments:

Post a Comment