Thursday, October 2, 2014

Drafted Andrei Markov for Hockey Pool

Lunch today -> Eggs, Toast, and Mock Chicken.
Went home for lunch today.  Decided to make some sunny-side-up eggs with toast and mock chicken.  Watched a new Running Man episode while eating at my computer.
Eggs, Toast & Mock Chicken.

Useless Hockey Pool News:
I auto-drafted a pretty good team this year.  I was 2nd pick.  I got Stamkos in the 1st round, then 2 starting goalies in Crawford and Fleury.  I also managed to get both Sedin twins!  I expect a rebound year for them.  Also getting forwards St.Louis, Carter, Richards, and defensemen Burns and Markov doesn't hurt either.  I probably move Dennis Wideman for a more offensive defenseman that shoots more.
Fongpay's 2014-15 Hockey Pool Team

Useless Idol News:
Speaking of Markov.  When I was watching a live stream of Music Station 3hr Special last Friday, I noticed one of the people chatting was Andrei Markov!  I found it amusing that at 8am in the morning, it might have been possible for the Montreal Canadien star defenseman to be watching AKB48 too.  (I'm not saying it was really him.)
It's Andrei Markov!?!?
Anyways, AKB48 performed a special medley with a Prince and Disney Princess theme.  Kashiwagi did her habitual wink when she had her closeup at around 4:35.  Cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment