Thursday, October 16, 2014

8 Bean Chili

Dinner today -> 8 Bean Chili.
I made a 8 bean chili today.  I browned some ground beef with onions and garlic.  Then added 6 bean can that had chickpeas, red kidney beans, black eye peas, romano beans, white kidney beans, and baby lima beans.  Then added a can of brown beans, a can of dark red kidney beans, a can of diced tomatoes, and some frozen corn.  Finally stirred in a pack of chili powder.  I wish I had bought some bacon,  Would have been good with chunks of bacon in it.
8 Bean Chili.

Useless KickStarter News:
I've decided to back this Air Umbrella project on KickStarter.  I think it's a neat gadget I would use.  Maybe I can use it to air slap some people around too ;) hehehe.

Air Umbrella.

Useless Gaming News:
I finally got my KickStarted Wok Star game.  It's a fast pace co-operative boardgame, where 1 player can't control everything.  I think it'll be fun.
Wok Star Boardgame.

No comments:

Post a Comment