Sunday, May 25, 2014

Weekend Report: AKB48 Members Attacked

Didn't do much this weekend, except work.  It's pretty handy to remotely log in and work from home.  I also watched alot of Fairy Tail anime when I got tired of work.  I just finished season 1 in the past week.  I'm way behind reading the manga, but the anime is really good.

Food this weekend ->
Made some fried rice with my leftover chicken rice. 
Fried Rice.
I added some frozen veggies, eggs, green onion, and polish sausage.

I also tried to Shake n' Bake a Turbot.  The powder/crumbs don't stick to the fish's skin very well, but it turned out not bad.  I made it with a Ranch version.
Ranch Shake n' Bake Turbot.

Idol News:
On Sunday, 2 AKB48 members were attacked at the Handshake Event by a 24yr old man wielding a 50cm saw.  Iriyama Anna and Kawaei Rina were the victims.  Both have broken right hands, cuts, and Iriyama also had lacerations to her head.  They each had 3 hour surgeries but are OK now.  The attacker has been captured and charged with attempted murder.  A couple articles about it here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment