Monday, May 5, 2014

Simpson's Lego Bump Code Only Works for Serial 601B4 Packs

Lunch today -> Frank's
Got some Frank's on Sunday to fill my lunch needs for Monday and Tuesday.  There was a new guy training there, so the usual girls didn't make my sandwiches.  I was worried that the sandwich wouldn't be as full with as much meat, as when the girls make it, but he did a good job.  Still lots of meat.
Frank's #1.

Dinner today -> Hot Pot.
Made some quick hot pot with a bunch of different fish cake types, corn, baby bok choi, and mushrooms.  The one at the bottom that's white and shaped like a drop is really good.
Quick Hot

Useless Lego News:
Went to Walmart at lunch and got some more Simpson's Lego.  Yesterday's code doesn't work with all packs.  It only works with serial "601B4" packs.  I found Mr.Burns and Krusty with the code, but felt for Flanders.  I thought Itchy was Lisa, but I was completely off.  The club somehow felt like the saxophone.
More Simpson's Lego.

No comments:

Post a Comment