Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Added "SNAP" to my Batting Style

Useless Softball News:
2nd game of the season and CMC Strike Fighters played DRS.  We took a 20-0 lead after 2 innings, but they came clawing back and beat us 28-34.  We lost Shannon after 2 innings and that's when we fell apart.  We really need to stop doing underhand lobs to Denise at 2nd.  Just throw it normally and she will catch it.
Even with the loss, I hit 5-for-5: 1 Triple, 1 Double, 2 Singles, and 1 Walk.  I think I got 2 or 3 RBIs too.  My triple hit the fence and I thought it was going to be a home run.
BTW: I watched this batting video Steve recommended and changed my hitting style to use a "snap" in my swing (and a overlap grip).  It helped alot and added a ton of power to my hitting.

Dinner today -> Steak and Rice.
After the late game (got home at 10pm) I made a quick steak and instant rice dinner.
Steak and Rice.

Useless Gaming News:
I got my KickStarted Alchemist Academy game in the mail today.
Alchemist Academy.

No comments:

Post a Comment