Thursday, May 1, 2014

Saturday May 3 2014 is Free Comic Book Day

Dinner today - Rib Fingers, Potatoes, and Garlic Rosemary Focaccia.
Picked up Jamie Oliver's Roasted Garlic and Rosemary Focaccia bread at Sobey's.  Today was the last day of the sale price of $3.99.  It tastes pretty good and I like the big chunks of garlic cloves.
Garlic and Rosemary Focaccia.
I also roasted some rib fingers that I had been marinating for 3 days in Korea BBQ sauce.  I roasted them over some mini red potatoes.  The potatoes elevated the meat so that the meat didn't boil in the juices, but the potatoes themselves did.
Rib Fingers.
Rib fingers were abit chewy, but I like my meat that way.
Dinner.

Useless Comic News:
Reminder that this Saturday May 3 is Free Comic Book Day!  I've got the issues I want pulled aside for me by the Comic Book Shoppe guys, so I don't have to go to Merivale on the weekend :)

Useless Hockey News:
I can't believe San Jose Sharks blew the 3-0 series lead over the LA Kings, and lost the series yesterday.  Heads will roll.
But tonight Montreal beat Boston 4 to 3 in double Overtime, in Game 1!  Whoo Hoo!!!

Useless Hockey Pool News:
Reminder to all managers in the Robot Hockey Hockey Pool: the 2013-2014 Robot Hockey Awards Ceremony and Lunch is this Friday at Rideau Restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment