Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Strike Fighters 2014 Season Opener

Useless Softball News:
Today was the CMC Strike Fighters 2014 Softball Season Opener.  Our first opponent was "Sons of Pitches", a new team to our division.  We won in the bottom of the last inning 8-7, in a very close game.
I hit 0-for-3.  Popped fly out in the mid-right field for the first 2 at-bats.  The 3rd at-bat was a deep fly ball 2 steps from the center field fence.  I was so close to a home run.

Useless Anime News:
I got mini-replica of Asuna's sword from "Sword Art Online" anime.  I forgot I had pre-ordered it last year. 
Sword Box Outside.
I'd planned to use it was my new letter opener, but the display box is really nice and it's giving me second thoughts.
Sword Box Inside.
The sword and sheath is really detailed too.
Asuna's Sword.

Useless Lego News:
I had to go to the bank at lunchtime, and I stopped by Centrum Walmart afterwards.  I picked up a couple more Simpson's Lego packs.  I spent a few minutes feeling the packs for short legs (I'm missing all the kids).  I lucked out and got Ralph and Lisa.  I think I might go for the whole set, as now I'm only missing Milhouse and Nelson.
Lego Ralph and Lisa.

No comments:

Post a Comment