Monday, May 19, 2014

Long Weekend Report: More Game of Thrones Season 3 Cards

Food this weekend ->
Tried baking a salmon fillet in the oven with some 5min fries.  It came out OK.  The salmon was raw in the middle.  I guess you can't cook salmon in the oven with 5 minute fries.  I also made a small bit of spicy salmon sushi topping.
Baked Salmon, Spicy Salmon, and Fries.

Got a couple of small canning lobsters from FarmBoy.  I asked for females :)  They were cold, but nuking them for only 1 minute got them nice and hot.
2 Small Lobsters.

I also picked up some Frank's #1 sandwiches.  The girls made them with lots of meat as usual.  I disassembled one into 2 more sandwiches.  I was super full after destroying these.
Frank's with Additional Sandwiches.

Useless Card News:
I opened my 2nd box of Game of Thrones Season 3 cards.  These were my inserts (Shae and Edmure Tully autographs).
GoT:S3 Box 2 Inserts.

I went back to Miraj Trading on Saturday and picked up a 3rd box.  Got these inserts (Gilly and Sansa autographs).
GoT:S3 Box 3 Inserts.
Complete checklist of all cards here.

No comments:

Post a Comment