Thursday, May 22, 2014

Emptied 2 Ink Tubes in a Pen

First time ever, I completely used up the ink in my pen from beginning to end.  Not just 1 tube of ink, but 2 of them.  I used up the black ink before Christmas, and the red ink was used up today.  This pen has really good grip and the ink flows smoothly.  Too bad you can't buy it here.  I ordered it from Japan, along with a few extra :)
Empty Pen.

Dinner today -> Chicken Rice
Steam some salted chicken in with the rice I cooked.  The rice absorbs all the extra chicken flavour that oozes out of the drumsticks.  Very tasty.
Chicken Rice.

Useless Idol News:
Yuko bought her 1st AKB48 CD "Labrador Retriever" and she is going to use the ballot inside to vote in the election.  She only bought 1 CD and I only bought 4 CDs; unlike this crazy fan!
AKB48's 36th single "Labrador Retriever" was released yesterday and was performed on Ichiban Show.  Not liking the song that much or the official video, but I do prefer the live performance.
I still like last year's election song "Koi suru Fortune Cookie" alot.  The short version was also performed.

No comments:

Post a Comment