Sunday, February 23, 2014

Weekend Report: Hockey Gold!

Whoo Hoo!  Team Canada wins hockey gold!  Price with the 3-0 shut out.  I hope his hot streak carries over to Montreal :)

Food this weekend ->
On Friday at lunchtime, while watching the CAN vs US semi-final, Ed and I had Frank's sandwiches.  We noticed that weekday Frank's has noticeably less meat than weekend Frank's.  We also noticed there was less sauce too.  It was still good, but I wasn't full or satisfied.
Weekday Frank's has Less Meat.

Ate buffet at Emerald Buffet on Saturday.  I like their selection, except for the fried dough.  That was really bad and was nowhere near how to make it right.
Plate #1
Fried Dough on the Right, was BAD.
I made my usual congee mix.  This time it was mussels, stomach, fried wonton, and green beans, with a meat-filled deep-fried mochi on the side.
Congee Mix.

During 2nd intermission I quickly threw together a quick breakfast with toast, eggs, and abit of leftover steak.
Watching Gold Medal Game Breakfast.

Useless TV News:
This is a Turkish Car Insurance commercial that was going around on Friday.  Great commercial :)

Useless Idol News:
Monday Feb 24 is the AKB48 Grand Re-formation.  I'm really curious about what will happen.  It's suppose to affect all teams and groups including oversea's groups.

No comments:

Post a Comment