Thursday, February 20, 2014

Jewelry

Woo Hoo!  Team Canada in women's hockey won gold!!!  They beat the US 3-2 in Overtime!  What a comeback victory!
Friday is the men's turn at noon.

Dinner today -> Sushi and Strawberry Milk.
Picked up some 50% off sushi from Farmboy tonight.  It was OK, not the greatest sushi, but edible.  I also got a carton of Strawberry Milk.  I didn't know strawberry milk was available in Canada til 2 weeks ago.  I thought it was only available in Japan or Asia.

Useless Transformers News:
Picked up the newest wave of Transformers Generations: Dreadwing, Goldfire, Skids, and Waspinator.

Useless Idol News:
I was moving my tax files from my old computer to my current one last night, and I found this old video.  It's a K-Pop group called "Jewelry" performing "Again" from 2002!  This song is really catchy and gets stuck in my head easily.  I looked them up, and they are still around now.  I don't remember if they made an appearance on Running Man or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment