Thursday, February 13, 2014

Promo Zombicide Kyoko Figure

Reminder: Friday is Valentine's Day.
I'm accepting treats of any kind by noon only.  I'm on vacation in the afternoon.

Lunch today -> Ramen
Came home for lunch and made some quick ramen with BBQ pork and a fried egg.  Made it all in 5 mins.  Then I watched the 1st period of the Canada vs Norway hockey game.  The 1st period was uneventful, but atleast lunch was good.
Ramen Lunch.

Dinner today -> Spaghetti
Made spaghetti tonight with a roasted red pepper Alfredo sauce.  I added shitake mushrooms and some shrimp too.  Good stuff :)
Spaghetti Dinner.

Useless Tranformers News:
I pulled a Megatron sketch from my Transformers Optimum box.  Didn't get any autographs, but I did get another Ironhide Tire card and a NEST soldier undershirt/shorts card (Boooo!)
Megatron Sketch.

Useless Gaming News:
I got an an exclusive Zombicide: Gaming Night Kit figure in the mail today: the promo Kyoko figure.  I don't know who she is based off of in real-life, but the Black Friday one coming soon looks to be Austin Powers! 
The human Kyoko figure has a flamethrower but doesn't start with it (unlike Aunt Rose).
My human figure was bent at the ankles at almost 90 degrees due to packaging.  The eBay seller didn't pack it well enough.  Nothing wrong with the zombivor version.
Zombicide Kyoko.

No comments:

Post a Comment