Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Squeeze Legs to Swing Katana.

Useless Toy News:
Becky gave me a katana swinging action TMNT Leonardo today.  She was cleaning out her kid's closets and I'm reaping the rewards.
Leonardo: Squeeze Legs to Swing Katana.

Useless Idol News:
Got a whole pile of Kitahara Rie photos and 1 Kasai Tomomi photo today.  The 1 Kasai photo was the same cost of all 12 Rie photos!
12 Rie and 1 Kasai.

In addition, I also got these 5 AKB48 Team Surprise Pachinko displays today.  The quality is really good and both sides are printed.  My fav is 1994.
Team Surprise Pachinko Car

Useless Transformers News:
I also got these Transformers Optimum cards in the mail today.  A selection of really nice original sketches and a couple of autographs.
TF Optimum Cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment