Monday, February 3, 2014

The Bear

Apparently Heather Ray from "106.9 The Bear" grabbed one of my Willy's Pizza photos to use on their Facebook site.  Cool!  Jeno told me about it because he recognized Metroplex in the picture.
The Bear's Facebook Question.
I would have commented, but I don't have a Facebook account.

Lunch today ->
Came home for lunch today.  Didn't know what to eat, so I just fried up some eggs and bread.  Ate it while watching parts of a new Running Man episode I got from Ben on the weekend.
Eggs and Toast.

Useless Idol News:
I finally got my HKT48 cards in the mail today.  I hope I pull an autograph card or swatch card of Motomura Aoi (or Sasshi).
HKT48 Cards.

Useless Transformers News:
The new Transformers 4: Age of Extinction was shown during the Superbowl.  I didn't watch it live last night during the game.  I changed the channel after the 1st play/Safety, to the Walking Dead marathon.

No comments:

Post a Comment