Sunday, October 14, 2012

Weekend Report: Happy Birthday Zack!!!

Zack's 4th Birthday Party:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZACK!!!
There were a ton of kids there and they all seemed to be wired up on sugar!  They were running around in circles like a HotWheels track and eventually some of them would collide :)
There was a Reptile show.  Included free frog pee and tortoise poo samples
Reptiles.

Pizza for dinner:
Pepperoni Pizzs.

Then Birthday cake made by Jes, for dessert:
Birthday Cake.

Food this weekend ->
Got some mini-BBQ Pork Buns and Spring Rolls from Chinatown.  I wanted regular sized BBQ Pork Buns and Hotdog Buns, but they were all sold out.
Mini-BBQ Pork Buns and Spring Rolls.

Lobster tails were on sale at Loblaws this weekend for $1.99 each.  I got 7 and package of ground pork.  I made Lobster Tails in Lobster Sauce.  I made way too much and dropped off half at my parents.
Lobster Tails in Lobster Sauce.

Served it on white rice.  The previously frozen lobster meat stuck to the shell.  Fresh lobster meat doesn't do that.
Lobster Tails in Lobster Sauce on Rice.

After Susanna and I went to the Midnight sale at Toys R Us on Friday night, we each got a Pho #15 XL from the Kanata Noodle House to go.  There was so much meat and noodles, the container's lid couldn't close all the way!
Pho #15 XL Disassembled.

I was so stuffed after eating this, I felt like I was going to explode! :)
Pho #15 XL Assembled.

Useless Toy News:
There was a big sale at Toys R Us on Friday.  I hit both St.Laurent and Merivale stores.  Picked up a bunch of Transformers and Nerf Guns.  Still need to find Masterpiece Prime and Thundercracker.  All TFs are 30% off this week.
Transformers Loot.

I also got these nano sized race cars.  They pull back and zip really, really fast!  Lots of detail on them too.
Super Fast Nano Cars.

No comments:

Post a Comment