Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Same Tags x3

Lunch today -> KNH
I needed to pick up my car at Mazda at lunchtime today and Steve gave me a ride.  We made an impromptu trip to KNH for lunch.  Steve got the Chicken and Shrimp Pad Thai:
Pad Thai.
I got the Grilled Beef and Spring Rolls Vermicelli:
Vermicelli.
It was good, but I still think there is too much lettuce filler.  I still prefer Ox Head's vermicelli over KNH.

Useless Idol News:
AKB48 Team K's stage K6 last performance was today.  Review here.  Team 4 and Team A are next.
(Credit to AKB48WrapUP)
Team K

I got a package today.  I got the anime AKB0048 dog tags.
AKB0048 Dog Tags.
I ordered 3 boxes to greater my chances of completing a full set of 18.  Each box has 12 packages with a 13th box topper demo tag.  All 3 of my boxes had Yuko as the topper :)
AKB0048 Yuko Box Topper.
I thought that was great at first, BUT then I discovered 3 of my boxes had the exact same tags too!!!  Now I missing 6 tags for my set. I'm debating if I should order another box and try for the set.

No comments:

Post a Comment