Monday, October 29, 2012

Meet Aiden

Congratulations to Thi and Will!!!  
It's a boy!  Baby Aiden was born on Oct 27.  Baby and parents are fine.
Baby Aiden.

Dinner today -> Caesar Salad.
I made a Caesar salad for dinner, but there was no way I could just eat vegetables.  So I topped it with a 1/2 rack of ribs :) Ribs are on sale at Metro on Mondays.
Caesar Salad with Ribs.

Useless CMC Info:
I won a prize in the United Way CMC Bingo game.  I got a cool up-right stand for my cell phone, but because I have use a protective case, it doesn't stick to my phone :(

Bingo!

Useless Movie Info:
I stayed up til 4am last night to watch Resident Evil: Afterlife.  I haven't seen it yet, but it was not worth staying up to watch it.  I didn't think it was that good and nothing really happened in the movie but introduce Chris Redfield's character into the movie's storyline.

Useless Idol News:
Team 4's last show was on the weekend and Team A's last show was today.  The new teams will now perform "Waiting Stages" starting on Nov 1st, until their new stages are ready.
Team A.

No comments:

Post a Comment