Sunday, October 21, 2012

KNH Disappointment

Food this weekend ->
Went to KNH (Kanata Noodle House) with a couple boyz from CMC.  We got 3 dishes:
Shrimp, Beef, and Chicken Vermicelli,
Vermicelli.
Pad Thai with Chicken and Shrimp,
Pad Thai
and I got the Beef and vegetables with crispy egg noodles.
Crispy Noodles.
I was disappointed with my crispy noodles:
  1. It looked way smaller than the last time I saw someone else get the same dish.
  2. I was not full/satisfied after finishing the plate.
  3. The biggest problem was there was celery included as vegetables.  The celery contaminated the whole dish and should never be used as filler or in asian cuisine.
I should have just gotten Pho or Vermicelli.

Got some buns from Chinatown Saturday morning: BBQ Pork Buns, Fried Curry Buns, and Hotdog Buns.
Meat-filled Buns.

Picked up a blade beef roast on the way home.  Cooked it just like last time, except I cooked for 15 mins less.
Beef Roast with Veggies.
But it still turned out medium, instead of medium rare.  I should really invest in a meat thermometer.

Useless Transformers Info:
I got a call from Toys R Us to pick up a Masterpiece Prime.  They only held 1 for me, so I kept my raincheck for more later.
MP Prime.

Useless Idol News:
AKB48 was on a repeat episode of Music Station this weekend on TV Japan.  The girls performed Gingham Check and First Rabbit.
The rabbit imitations during First Rabbit are pretty cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment