Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween 2012!!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN 2012!!!

I went to Bayshore before going home from work today.  Lots of little kids were at the mall, and they were all dressed up in costumes.  They were going trick-or-treating from store to store, getting free candy.  That was pretty cool thing for the mall to do.
BUT I was wearing my Superman shirt and I didn't get any candy :(  Age discrimination!!!  LOL

Useless Halloween Info:
As per my new Halloween tradition, I didn't hand candy out again this year.  I just left it out in a box on the front steps.  I filled it with Rockets, Bloody Eyeball Gum, and Mini-Caramel Chocolates.  I left a note to "Take 3 or 4".  After about 3 hrs I brought the box in and I was surprised there were candy left!
Halloween Candy Box.

Halloween Food -> Jill's Halloween Dinners.
Jill made awesome Halloween dinners for her family's dinner all last week.  Andrew got me the pictures.  The Orange Pepper Jack-O-Lanterns were the coolest!
Spider Sandwiches.
Mice Meatballs on Pasta.
Hotdog Mummies.
Snake Calzone.
Spaghetti filled Jack-O-Lantern Peppers.

Useless Idol News:
The "Wreck-It Ralph" movie comes out this Friday, but the soundtrack was released yesterday.  I picked up the CD today, just for Track 4: "Sugar Rush" by AKB48.  It's an OK song, not awesome, just OK; but you can really hear Yuko.
Wreck-It Ralph Soundtrack.

No comments:

Post a Comment