Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Stupid Windows 7

Useless Work News:
I got a new computer today, and I discovered that Windows 7 is really annoying.  It's so stupid and slow.  And those stupid pop up info windows are popping up everywhere!!!  BUT the most annoying "feature" is the stupid auto-sorting.  I change a name to a file and it sorts it away.  Just leave it where it is, unsorted!  If I want it sorted, I'll manually refresh. 
What happened to the "up 1 level" button?  The back button is useless.
There are issues with Paint too, but I won't get into that.

Lunch today -> Ginger Snaps.
I brought leftover popcorn chicken and onion rings for lunch.  After microwaving them, they were NOT good.  I had bought ginger snaps for a meeting, but ended up eating alot of it for my lunch.
Costco ginger Snaps.

Dinner today -> Cream of Chicken Soup with Mussels over Wild Rice.
I didn't know what I wanted to eat tonight so I just threw this together.  The last of my mussel meat.  Got to get another bag from Walmart.

No comments:

Post a Comment