Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Welcome to the World of Coins

I finally got my $20 coins in the mail from the Canadian Mint. They took way longer to get to me than for Ben.


^ $20 coins.Link
Dinner today -> Flatten Chicken (right side) with Potatoes and Rice.
Ate the other half of the flattened chicken tonight.


^ Flatten Chicken (right side) with Potatoes and Rice.

Useless Gaming News:
The price of the Innistrad's Liliana of the Veil dropped big time on the weekend (from $70). I picked up a couple along with a couple of Innistrad's Gurrak, the Relentless at Wizard's Tower today. I still want 1 more Army of the Damned, but they didn't have any.


^ Innistrad's Liliana and Gurrak.

I'm so tempted to order a Japanese Wii, just to play this new Taiko game: Taiko no Tatsujin Wii: Ketteiban :) I'll need some extra taiko drum controllers too. The game comes out Nov 23. Maybe I can find a Japanese Wii system in Toronto?


^ Taiko no Tatsujin Wii: Ketteiban Commercial.
Kasai is in the commercial!

No comments:

Post a Comment