Tuesday, November 8, 2011

5 of 8 Ginger Slivers

Lunch today -> Dry Fried Flat Noodles with Beef.
Ordered some Rideau Takeout for lunch. I got dry fried flat noodles with beef. It was piping hot and so good. I destroyed the whole dish :)


^ Dry Fried Flat Noodles with Beef and 5 Ginger Slivers.
I was only able to pick out 5 of 8 ginger slivers :( I for sure ate 3. I could tell immediately when I chomped down on it. It completely ruins the mouthful of food.

Useless Idol News:
Rena, Yuko, and Kasai form the new Pachinko unit "Sukeban Girls". If the player wins so many points or achieve some objective, the girls show up in a video clip or the player can win prizes. They also have a digital single coming out on Nov 10, but the CD can be won at the pachinko parlours.


^ Sukeban Girls.

New AKB48 stamps are available for order. Too bad they are $70 each set! Maybe someone going to Japan will buy 1 stamp and send me a postcard with it on it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment