Sunday, November 20, 2011

Weekend Report: Finished Arkham City

Useless Gaming News:
All I finally finished "Batman: Arkham City" on XBox this weekend. I finished all the main and side missions, got all the Riddler trophies and puzzles, and finished all the Catwoman parts. The game is awesome, but I found the ending really easy.

After I finished Batman, I went to Best Buy and got Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. I'm only a few hours in, but this RPG is great. The world is huge!


^ Skyrim.

Food this weekend ->
I made a big pot of congee to eat all weekend. I made it with bone marrow, BBQ pork, and preserved duck egg. It was super tasty. I got some fried chicken from Super Store to go with it too.


^ Congee with Fried Chicken.

Useless M:tG News:
Picked up the Graveborn premium deck. I was going to get for a good price from Miraj Trading, but I got it for a great price because James and I split a case.
I think this is a pretty powerful re-animate deck. Similar style to Gordon's deck, but pure black.


^ Graveborn premium deck.

Useless Toy News:
I got a few packs of Marvel Megablocks series 2. I was hoping to get a Wolverine, but I discovered it was an ultra-rare :( I got 3 Ironmans, 1 Assult Drone, and the Chase Red Skull.


^ Marvel Megablocks.
Not sure what I'm going to do with the extra Iron Mans.

No comments:

Post a Comment