Thursday, November 17, 2011

Crystal Head Vodka

Dinner today -> Curry Rice.
Curry Rice Round 2... FIGHT! Yoga Flame!


^ Curry Rice.

Useless LCBO News:
Crystal Head Vodka is finally available at the LCBO, after I got mine 2yrs+ ago. LCBO banned it for some reason, but now its here. I picked up another bottle today.
This is the website for the vodka, but I don't think it has the Dan Aykroyd promotional video on there anymore. Search for it on YouTube.


^ Crystal Head Vodka.

Useless Japan News:
The live action Ranma 1/2 tv drama will start on December 9. I hope it'll be good and somebody will make english subs for it.

Useless Toy News:
Toys R Us has a Moonlight Madness sale this Friday Nov 18. I think all TRUs will be open til midnight. I may pickup a double-barrel nerf gun or some new Transformers: Prime if they have it.
FYI#1: Wooden Thomas trains are 60% off starting at 7pm.
FYI#2: Walmart will match every price in the flyer.

No comments:

Post a Comment