Wednesday, November 23, 2011

2 Day Trip to Montreal

I was gone at CMC MTL for a couple of days. I was given a Subaru Outback from Hertz to drive during the trip. Pretty nice SUV. It was perfect for the first snowfall in MTL.

I stayed in the Marriott Courtyard Montreal Airport. Nice hotel, but no WiFi.




^ Hotel Room.
The bathroom had marble counters. I should get a curved shower rod for my bathroom too.


^ Hotel Bathroom.
Look, free soaps!

I didn't realize all the stores/malls in Montreal close at 6pm Monday thru Wednesdays. I was planning to hit the malls and Toys R Us after work. So I had nothing to do in the evening except read some manga I had brought with me and watch TV while eating McDonalds.


^ McDonalds #1 Combo + 10 McNuggets.
The room had a great view of the highway. When I got up at 6:30am, there was 5cm of snow and the highway was already bump-to-bumper packed! I was glad the hotel was only a 5 min drive to CMC.

Lunch at CMC MTL was really good. I've got to hand it to chefs there. Their food is way better than CMC Kanata's food.
On Tuesday I got Beef Cabbage Rolls with Veggies. Alot of meat in the cabbage rolls :)


^ Tuesday Lunch.

Wednesday was BBQ Chicken Leg with Gravy and All-I-Can-Carry Fries. The chicken was cooked perfectly as the meat pulled off the bone like pulled pork.


^ Wednesday Lunch.

BTW: I found this weird notice in my room. Why would you print that?


^ Notice Card.

No comments:

Post a Comment