Thursday, November 24, 2011

Bruschetta

Useless CMC News:
Some of my friends were layed-off at CMC today :( I did not see this coming at all. People in MTL were layed-off too.

Dinner today -> Bruschetta.
Picked up a fresh bruschetta from Sobey's for dinner. I was only going to eat half, but I ended up eating the whole thing later in the evening while playing Skyrim.


^ Bruschetta.

Useless Idol News:
I got a package in the mail today. I got the latest AKB48 Puccho promotion. This time the candy comes with mini-photobooks. I got 2 boxes, so I hope I get the whole set.


^ AKB Puccho V3.0.

I also got some AKB48 sub-group CDs in this package:
- Not Yet's 3rd Single "Pera Pera Perao" Type B and C with bonus Sasshi photos.
- French Kiss's 4th Single "Saisho no Mail" Type B and C with bonus group photos.


^ Not Yet and French Kiss CDs.

AKB48 performed at this year's Best Hit Song Festival 2011 today. They performed "Flying Get -> Kaze wa Fuiteiru -> Everyday Katyusha".


^ AKB48 Medley.

K-Pop's KARA also performed a special medley.


^ KARA Medley.
Lots of other performers were invited and some of the performances are here.

No comments:

Post a Comment