Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Coloured-Flame Candles.

Dinner today -> Rideau Takeout.
Susanna's Birthday dinner was Rideau Takeout at my parent's house. We got Beef Chow Mein, Dry Fried Flat Noodles with Beef, Singapore-Style Noodles, Imperial Pork, Fried Rice, and KFC Popcorn Chicken.


^ Rideau Takeout.

Susanna's Birthday Cake was "Strawberry Whip Cake" from Swiss Pastries (same as Jeff's cake, but this time I remembered to take a picture before it got cut). I also got some candles that burn coloured flames from the dollar store. They're pretty neat.


^ Birthday Cake with Coloured-Flame Candles.

I got Susanna Ninja Cookie Cutters. She used them to make Ninja Cookies!


^ Ninja Cookies.

Useless Idol News:
I got the whole set of Puccho x AKB48 Mini-Photobooks. I sleeved them to put in a binder.


^ Puccho x AKB48 Mini-Photobooks Set.
People are helping me out by eating the candy, but Steve is eating most of them :)

Nov 30th is the last day to vote in "AKB48 Request Hour Set List Best 100 2012".
I've got 4 votes this year.


^ 2012Voting Tickets.
I used all 4 votes on Team B's 5th Stage, "Candy" (1st column, 2nd last video for short clip).


^ Team B's 5th Stage, "Candy".

No comments:

Post a Comment