Sunday, May 27, 2018

Weekend Report -> Red Lobster Birthday Party

Ben was so annoying on Sunday.  He acts and speaks like the world revolves around him.  On top of that, he drives like he can't buy anymore gas.  Everyone passes him (on both sides), super slow acceleration, and he leaves so much space infront that everyone cuts infront of him.  Exactly like him driving his Yoshi avatar in Mario Kart (all average stats.)

Food this weekend ->
Went to Red Lobster for Julie's Birthday dinner on Saturday night.  It was a fun gathering.  I started with the loaded seaside fries (basically fries and razor clams covered with cheese and clam chowder) and a tall glass of strawberry lemonade.
Red Lobster Starter.
My main course was a Lobster Bake.  It had linguini topped with mussels, scallops, shrimps, and 1.5 lobster tails in a white wine with diced tomato sauce.
Lobster Bake.
After dinner we all went to DQ.  I got a strawberry shortcake sundae.  I forgot to take a pic but it is so good!  There was shortcake botttom topped with a generous amount of softserve ice cream and then covered with strawberry sauce and 4 big blobs of whipped cream.

I was thinking of going to the Kanata Ribfest on Sunday night for dinner, but I was too lazy to go.  Instead I made steak with some garlic cheese bread.  Pan fried the steak and topped it with a big blob of Farmboy garlic dressing.  I broiled the bread abit too long in the oven so it was blackened abit but still tasty. 
Steak and Garlic Cheese Bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment