Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Big Error

Dinner yesterday -> Spaghetti and Meatballs.
Got 50% off meatballs from Loblaws on Sunday.  I microwaved those while I boiled fresh spaghetti to make spaghetti and meatballs.  It was very good and satisfying.
Spaghetti and Meatballs.

Dinner today -> Honey Italian Sausages.
Marc and I went to Loblaws after softball tonight.  Not much on sale today.  I did pick up a family pack of honey Italian sausages for 50% off.  Pan steamed and fried.  Very good.
Honey Italian Sausages.

Useless Softball News:
Strike Fighters played the Bad News Beers tonight.  It was a really fun game and very close.  We entered the last inning leading 17-16, but lost 17-20.
I hit 2-for-2 with a walk, single, and a double.  I also caught 2 pop-flys.  On top of that I made a huge error throwing to 1st and threw the ball into the ground.  2 runs came in on my error :(  I think it's my first error in 3-4 years.

Useless Lego News:
Got the Lego Ideas: Ship in a Bottle for Gordon's Birthday.  I also picked one up myself.  Need to find a bit of time to build this.  It looks really cool.
Lego Ship in a Bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment