Thursday, May 17, 2018

Fettuccine Sila

Got my winter tires taken off today.  I also finally got my driver-side window fix.  The master control switch was worn out and the window didn't connect to roll back up sometimes.  All good now. 
Thanks Katie for driving me to lunch and again to get my car! :)

Lunch today -> Fettuccine Sila.
Today was June's retirement lunch.  (Congrats June!)  We went to Fratelli's for the get together and meal.  Pretty nice place.  The food was good, but abit expensive.  I got the Fettuccine Sila.  Very good, but I found the cream sauce abit watery at first.  It did thicken up after sitting for abit.  May have been due to the mad rush of orders.  Will give them another shot sometime.  Lots of mushrooms and prosciutto too.
Fettuccine Sila.

Useless Food News:
Went grocery shopping with Susanna after work.  We discovered that Loblaws now sells goat's milk!  If they had a smaller container I would have gotten some to try.
Goat Milk.

1 comment:

  1. hello sir, the goat milk may be smaller in farm boy. I have seen my coworker drink it. PS Kanata ribfest is looking for bloggers and judges. I gave them your link.

    ReplyDelete