Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Crystal Fish Egg Balls

Stressed all weekend about an issue, but it got resolved this morning with an OK resolution.

Dinner today (part 1) -> Crystal Fish Egg Balls.
I got these fish balls from T&T awhile ago, but didn't get around to eating them.  They are teardrop shaped fish balls filled with a creamy-yolk like filling and with little bits of fish roe (1 is sliced open in the pic).  I dipped them in a sriracha, hoisen sauce, sesame oil mix.
Crystal Fish Egg Balls.
These fish balls are amazing!  As you chew them, the little fish roe pops with little bits of flavour.  Ben/Susanna you have to try these!!!  I want to go to T&T and get more now.  The package looks like this and I found it in the freezer across from the BBQ pork chopping station.
The Bag.

Dinner today (part 2) -> Steak.
After softball today, Marc and I went to Loblaws looking for discount stuff.  I found some berry muffins (which I'll save for Wednesday) and got some steaks that were on sale.  Made 1 for dinner.
Steak Dinner.

Useless Softball News:
Strike Fighters hosted Big Hitties tonight.  We played the complete game and squeaked out a win 14-13.  Very good game tonight and I was sweating like a pig as it got humid.
I hit 3-for-3 tonight with 3 singles.  I made another error tonight throwing to 1st base.  Exactly the same error I did last game too.

No comments:

Post a Comment