Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Tokyo Tower and Akihabara Maps

Been a rough couple of mornings this week.  I'm used to staying up til 4am and getting up at noon during the break, but now I have to get back to getting up early so I can go to work.

Snack today -> BLT Lays Chips.
Tried the limited BLT Lays Chips.  They are OK.  Becky, Ed, and I think they taste like hickory sticks.  Katie and Zach say it tastes like bacon and tomato.  Katie says she can taste some mayo too!

Dinner today -> Spaghetti with Meat Sauce.
Made some meat sauce with Dino's leftover chorizo pate from Christmas.  I heated up the chorizo pate in a pot and added tomato sauce, chopped onions, and garlic.  Dino's pate makes a great meat sauce for spaghetti.

Useless Japan News:
Got my Kickstarter from Japan yesterday.  I backed a 100 piece 3D printed magnetic map of Tokyo.  It came in very nice packaging.
I ordered 2 map regions: Tokyo Tower and Akihabara.  They look really nice and have lots of details.
They also have magnets on the bottom, so I could stick them to the fridge, but I'm going to display them on a table.  I should have also got Odaiba (J7), where Gavin, Ben, and I stayed and played in Japan :)

No comments:

Post a Comment