Thursday, January 18, 2018

Popcorn Day

Snack today -> Popcorn.
Today at work was Popcorn Day!  I got 6 large bags from Kernels: Super Kid, Cheesey Dill, Thai Sweet Chili, Jalapeno Jack, Dilled Out, and Chicago Style.
Popcorn.
More Popcorn.
Thai Sweet Chili has a nice kick to it and it was good.  It got wiped out fast.  Jalapeno Jack also disappeared fast.  Super Kid didn't move very fast.  I guess most people preferred the savoury over the really sweet popcorn.

Useless Aquarium News:
Ordered the Amiibo "End Level" Display.  I'm leaning towards using it in my 2nd fish tank with some warp pipes.  Not 100% decided on it yet.  BUT I can't install these until I get some gravel.
Amiibo Display.

Useless Gaming News:
Got my Kickstarter game "Tao Long" in the mail today.
Tao Long.

No comments:

Post a Comment