Monday, January 15, 2018

Pixel Pals

Lunch today -> Pizza.
Got a Hot 'n' Ready pepperoni pizza for lunch today.  Pretty good.  Lots of pepperoni on it.

Useless Aquarium News:
Cleaned my 2nd aquarium on Sunday and started my water cycling to prepare the water in the tank.  Using an old filter to help accelerate the process.
Preparing 2nd Aquarium.
I haven't 100% decided how I will theme this tank yet.  I'm leaning towards a Super Mario theme.  I don't have a top either.  Might need to go to Big Al's and order one.  Aqueon's site is useless.

Useless Toy News:
Sheridan told me about the clearance sale of the Pixel Pals at Shoppers Drugmart.  The one near my house had clearanced them down to $5 each from $20.  I bought them out.  I got White Link, Superman, Wonder Woman, and Batman.
Pixel Pals with Batman Lit Up.
I checked 5 other Shoppers in Kanata, but they either had none or the clearance price was $10.  They don't do anything but light up, so I don't think they are worth $10.

No comments:

Post a Comment