Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Re-Useable Can Lids

Lunch today -> Ox Head 2.
Steve, Ed, and I went to Ox Head 2 for lunch.  The prices have gone up!
We shared a plate of slice pork and shrimp rice wraps.  They were OK.  I'm pretty sure KNH's rice wraps are better.  They also don't have chili sauce to mix into the peanut sauce.  We settled for Sriracha, but it wasn't the same.
Rice Wraps.
We each ordered the Ox Head Special vermicelli.  This was really good.  Definitely still way better than KNH.  The grilled meat has a superior taste.  Very flavourful.
Ox Head Vermicelli.
BTW: 1st time ever Steve didn't finish his bowl of vermicelli.

Useless News:
I was at Pet Smart last week with Julie and she showed me these plastic lids that are used to re-seal cans with uneaten food in them.
Re-Usable Can Lids.
I had no clue these things existed.  I bought a set (I think it was $4).  They fit 3 different size of cans.  I'm going to use these when I eat half a can of beans or only use half a can of red curry mix.  No more need to transfer the food to containers.

No comments:

Post a Comment