Monday, January 8, 2018

2017 Christmas Gifts

Finally got all my Christmas gifts gathered together.  This year I got 2 ugly Christmas sweaters: Spiderman from Jeff's family, and Optimus Prime from Julie.  Will need to wait til next year to wear these.
New Ugly Christmas Sweaters.
This is the pile of stuff I got: deep fryer, quilt, baby sunflower kit, GOT Grey Worm autograph card, Doctor Who heat change mug, Merge Cube VR cube, Cookies, The Flash cards, Mario key chain, DC Bombshells figs, Lego kits, and (of course) red-envelope money.
Christmas Goodies.
Julie also got me 2 ornaments, which I've hung on my takoyaki flag: Batman ornament ball:
Batman Ornament.
and Skelator ornament ball: 
Skelator Ornament.
They look really cool.  I'm leaving them out all year round.

No comments:

Post a Comment