Sunday, December 17, 2017

Weekend Report -> Monkey Bread Dry Run

Food this weekend ->
Didn't do too much this weekend.  It was freaking cold outside and I needed to go to work to finish some stuff.  I did do abit of grocery shopping with Susanna.
Picked up some Farmboy brand liver pate.  It's very smooth and tastes pretty good.  I ate most of the block for dinner with some crackers and lemon Coke.
Liver Pate.
Got some Smoked Sockeye Salmon dip from Costco.  It's $12 for a huge tub.  It's also very good.  I ate it on crackers and pitas.
Smoked Salmon Dip.
CMC's Toy Mountain Bake Sale is on Monday.  I made Monkey Bread :).  The recipe I use uses alot of sugar and butter.  It turned out really well.
Monkey Bread Before Flipping.
Looked even better after flipping it over.  This is my dry run for Anthony's party.
Finished Monkey Bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment