Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Pink Snowballs and Chicken Skin

Snack today -> Pink Snowballs.
Got this box of Pink Snowballs from the US before Halloween.  Tried them out today.  They are pretty good.  Definitely a good treat when you want satisfying snack.  It's got a cream core, surrounded by a chocolate cake, wrapped in a layer of soft marshmallow and then covered in pink coconut sprinkles.  Will definitely get another box next time I go to the US.

Snack #2 today -> Chicken Skin.
Got this bag of garlic chicken skin from an indian grocery store on Bank Street a couple months ago.  I forgot about it til now. 
It's OK.  I think the oil has gone abit bad.  I was hoping it would be like KFC, but it wasn't .  This would be good in congee.

Dinner today -> Omelette Rice with Sardines.
Didn't know what to make for dinner today and I didn't feel like going out to get some groceries.  I just made a 3 egg omelette and filled it with red kidney bean instant rice.  I wanted some meat, so I opened a can of smoked sardines.
Meal was OK.  The rice and omelette was good, but the fish was too smokey.

No comments:

Post a Comment